BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Vania G.
So cheap and works well. The packaging is awful, but what do you expect? Don't use the puff that comes with it.
Thirza G.
I love this! It helps my makeup stay smoot and flawless all day! It reduces my skins oiliness and helps brighten!
Cat M.
Bethesda , MD
I love this product, but it is super tiny but good for traveling. Not a dupe for the Laura mercier powder either
priscilla g.
Dallas, TX
I love love love this product it does the trick amd its affordable it satisfies me when i bake my face i love ot.
Kate H.
It leaves you looking pretty white in the area you applied it...i dunno. I didn't like looking like I was flakey.
Ana M.
Milwaukee, WI
Love this powder super affordable and works just as good as any other product maybe even better love it recommend
Ivella G.
Works great at mattifying and setting, but using too much can cause a ashy/ghostly cast and flashback in photos.
Jasmine V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
This product is good for setting for the face if your not taking pictures. It leaves your skin super soft and hd.
Lisa J.
De Ruyter, NY
I use this powder to set my face and my under eyes everyday. Its the best value for the price! You can't beat it.
Carree t.
North Augusta, SC
This a great powder to set your foundation and concealer quickly. It does leave a white cast, but blends easily.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.