BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Dakota B.
Nicholasville , KY
Review for: Sheer more...
I absolutely love this product! I love how cheap it is! It’s lasted me so long! Keeps my makeup together so good!
Jennifer M.
Yonkers, NY
Love this product to bake! Leaves my makeup and my skin looking very flawless. Doesn't make my face look caked up
kaylynn t.
Fort Worth
I dont really like this product cause when i use it i have patchy spots and it dosent work well with my dry skin
Natasha M.
East Jordan. MI
Leaves my face looking flawless and soft. Fills in pores, softens everything out without making my face look dry.
Shawna P.
Phoenix, AZ
Overall, good inexpensive powder. It doesn't last as long as I would like, but for the price you can't complain.
Josephina B.
this powder is good to set your facemakeup when done... your makeup will look nice & matte , and wont smear away.
Elezcia S.
This is a great setting powder, it really locks in the makeup and i do not find myself having to reapply too much
Destiny M.
Poughkeepsie
Left a white cast on pictures it was very messy all over just to get the product out wouldn’t get again but cheap
Devan G.
This one is just, ok. Sets in any creases and smells chemo. Does the trick in a pinch though. Not a fan favorite.
Brittnee J.
Actually turned out to be really nice and affordable for all can defiantly tell it isn't high end but works fine
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.