BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Autum S.
Spring , TX
This is a great product if you want alot of definition and a very Daughtry look it works week for what it's make for
Tessa B.
Somerset, KY
Price and quality are great. I use this everyday and would recommend anyone, especially on a budget, use this powder.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I like using this product and the under eye hd powder. However i don't think it works well with all foundation types.
Jessica A.
Covington, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
An amazing setting powder for the price. Goes on smooth and absorbs well into the skin with little to no flash back.
Dani S.
Canton, OH
Does a great job of setting foundation while providing my skin with a hint of color. Inexpensive and a great product!
Ryzele L.
Snohomish , Wa
Great powder, perfect to set makeup without adding extra coverage. I have only had a flashback problem with it once.
Ashley A.
Arkansas City, KS
I love this product. I see my makeup lasting a lot longer when I use this powder. The powder is so soft and smooth.
Kinsey H.
Great product helps get my makeup on looking good and stays for a long lasting stay. Great value and very effective!
Melissa V.
Raleigh, NC
It's all right. nothing to write home about. Definite white cast. A little chalky, ok in a pinch but not my favorite.
Mia G.
Good setting powder but it has a white cast over the face if you’re not careful. It gets the job done for a low price
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.