BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica G.
O Fallon, MO
This is my holy grail powder! I love this stuff for finishing. Baking isn't easy with this product but it works.
Karla C.
anaheim california
Must need, must have, most want, most anything I really recomend this for a perfect final look it sets perfectly
Kaitlyn V.
Review for: Sheer more...
This powder isn’t bad but it wouldn’t be my first recommendation. It gives flashback for me & I won’t repurchase
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
It was not the best for me but it did better than most I have tried. Make up did not set well and looked cakey .
Faith H.
La Pine, OR
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I can’t say anything bad about this! I use it when I apply a full face of makeup and when I’m going more natural!
Charlene C.
San Pedro , CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I’d recommend this to fair skin ladies. Cause I’m close to fair but with pink tones and I ended up looking pale.
Emily B.
This powder is good and helps keep the oil at bay, however it does leave a white cast if you bake under the eyes
Alison R.
Review for: Sheer more...
Makes my make up break apart and dries out my skin will not be using again and would not recommend for dry skin.
Lauren W.
New Smyrna Beach
A great setting powder to have if you don't have a huge budget. It's great for baking/setting your undereye area.
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
Love this product & elf period.. Their products are so affordable and work wonders like the high end products do!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.