BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Valerie B.
Des Allemands, LA
This powder is the perfect addition to any makeup routine. It works as well as more expensive powders I've used.
Tristen H.
I like this for baking but in the the yellow shade, it's great. I never have creasing and it's so finely milled.
Geri M.
Cumming, GA
This powder is pretty good for the price! However I don't recommend baking with it because you will get flashback
Kayla B.
Bluffton, IN
This product is great for setting your under eyes. You could you all over the face if you have a fair complexion.
Tania P.
Valley Stream, NY
This setting powder is really good. It's very similar to the laura mercier setting powder but much much cheaper.
Katie S.
Tucson, AZ
sets my undereye makeup beautifully! no creasing, no fading, exactly what I want and need from a setting powder.
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Sheer more...
Ahhh this stuff is amazing. It sets my make up in place all day. It doesn’t dry my skin and makes it look matte.
Emma B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
This is awesome stuff. It makes your foundation look Matte and wipes the shine away. It is long lasting and great
Hannah H.
Bloomer, WI
Cheap way to do baking under the eyes. Works pretty good for the cheap alternative. Also a nice everywhere powder
Kirstin B.
Made my skin soft and smooth but it gave me a really bad flash back when taking pictures. I don't really like it.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.