BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Andrea T.
united states
Haven't tried but i kno that product an its a beautiful color so id love to try it an give a review on the product
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
Me encanta este producto es un polvo que me sella muy bien mi maquillaje la recomiendo es muy buena 100% buenísimo
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
It works good. Blurs out blemishes in pictures but I don't really see the actual necessity for a product like this.
Gina L.
Altoona, PA
Very nice keeps my skin from getting oiling. Feels nice and love having a white color just so it’s not seen easily.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
I use this underneath my eyes as you would with an under eye setting powder. This decreases the look of fine lines.
Tara J.
Duncan, OK
For the price, I think this definition powder works alright. It hasn't been my favorite but I'd use it in a pinch.
ashlie w.
texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not much of a fan of this product. It does not seem to set the face as well as I would like. It is also very messy.
Makeup G.
spartanburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I love this product so much!! I have so many!! It’s so perfect you need to get some, definitely worth the price! 😗
Pei J.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s a great product by Elf! I like that it’s translucent. The finish appears quite natural. I would buy it again.
Megan R.
Review for: Sheer more...
It applies easily and does not leave my face looking cakey. Gives it a clean matte look and reduces the look of oil
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.