BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Heather L.
Saint Marys, GA
I feel like this can be great for some coverage, but it gives me a horrible flash back or white flash in photos.
Angelique B.
Bronx, NY
Love this product & elf period.. Their products are so affordable and work wonders like the high end products do!
brooklyn w.
I love this. I love the sheer color and it doesn’t flush out my skin. Goes on very light and doesn’t clog pores!
Karla C.
anaheim california
Must need, must have, most want, most anything I really recomend this for a perfect final look it sets perfectly
Taylor B.
Winnsboro, LA
Tried using this to set my makeup or “bake” and I didn’t like it. Just didn’t hold my makeup like I wanted it to.
Trish B.
LEXINGTON, IN
This product leaves my concealer ceaseless and with no signs of the powder. Love this product and will recommend.
alondra g.
Riverside, CA
I love this so much it left a good finished looked and i love baking with it . It leaves your make up on all day
Kayla N.
olympia
Great for when taking photos or just for extra set. Really affordable. Would recommend and I would buy it again.
Adreanna T.
Los Lunas, NM
This is a great product for your buck. It does its job and mattifies the skin and is great for setting concealer.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK
It was not the best for me but it did better than most I have tried. Make up did not set well and looked cakey .
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.