BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Amanda B.
Freeport, IL
I use this finishing powder daily and I honestly really like the finish. It is pretty cheap and easy to find as well.
Daisy P.
I love to set my makeup with this powder it doesnt leave you a white stuff on your face.it keeps your makeup on place
Jennifer D.
Louisville, KY
This is a fantastic setting powder, especially if you're looking for something good that won't break the bank.
bayley r.
Pretty Prairie, KS
very good. makes the shine in your face go away . easy to apply and works very well with any skin tone and foundation
Kelly G.
Park City, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this daily. It’s super cheap and well worth the money. My face looks so much better after I apply this product
Lady R.
This powder is almost as good as MUF . Would recommend since it is a fraction of the price, and works nearly as well.
Lauren j.
Purchased at: Walmart
Awesome product. Easy to blend. Not cakey at all. Would definitely recommend for a low budget high definition powder.
Isabel M.
Love This!
Makes my face look so smooth. Never powdery, and it is so lightweight. Makes my pores look invisible too!
Mariana A.
Montgomery, IL
It makes my skin look radiant and smooth. The smell isn't terrible and it has sparkles that give you a beautiful glow
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not in love with this for everyday, but for #halloween it's an absolute must have to set oily, heavy face paint!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.