BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
BRE B.
Doesn’t turn me white and absorbs all the oils in my face! Works great with my makeup and is perfect for the price.
Kassondra M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Did like this product. The powder did work good and kept makeup intact on skin. I have dry skin & it worked for me
Kayleigh S.
Richmond, TX
This is amazing. It does not leave you looking orange or caked. It sets all foundations and concealers beautifully.
Vanessa B.
Beaumont, CA
Love this! Elf setting powder is great and very affordable. I get mine at target, and it's great for all skin types
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
Its okay if youre on a budget if not then don't go for it because its a bit chalky like and doesnt spread too easy
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Great for daytime. Maybe shopping or even brunch. But no flash! Leave a terrible white Cast. At least for my skin.
Anarose R.
Harrisburg
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
One of my favorite setting powders they set everything they protect you from the sun rays and def for any skin type
Julie R.
Santa Ana, CA
This is one of the best drugstore translucent powder. It gives you a nice photo finish for a very affordable price
Kristy G.
Lakewood, Oh
Sets my makeup and blends my contour well. I use this on my long days to ensure my makeup doesn't crease or fade
jaclyn h.
Philadelphia
I really love this powder it and it works great on controlling my oily face lol and for touch ups it's also great
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.