BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Celia S.
Great for oily skin and is a great price. Use it to matte and not for coverage (or use both) and it works perfectly
Megan R.
Review for: Sheer more...
It applies easily and does not leave my face looking cakey. Gives it a clean matte look and reduces the look of oil
Athena J.
Eugene, OR
This powder is soooo good it sets my makeup so well and just has a nice consistency to it. So good 10/10 recommend
Kristina B.
Staten Island, NY
Love this stuff and Live elf products I always rave about elf because I believe in this company and there products
Paula V.
This is just as great as the more expensive brand for a fraction of the price! This is my number one setting powder
Gracelyn K.
Richmond, TX
This is so great! and so inexpensive!! the only issue I have with it that no matter how hard I try it is soo messy
Eveling R.
Ruther Glen, VA
This powder helps to fix imperfections and it leave the skin like porcelan and it helps the makeup to stay in yout
Anarose R.
Harrisburg
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
One of my favorite setting powders they set everything they protect you from the sun rays and def for any skin type
Adrian P.
My favorite setting powder. I feel like it makes my face glow and have a natural glow. I really like this product.
Rachel L.
Randolph, NJ
It was a good product, just really messy for me. It ended up all over my clothes and was a bit of a disappointment.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.