BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
A great translucent powder. I really enjoy this and it's super inexpensive! I would try it would if your on a budget!
Dessiree V.
I use to absolutely love this translucent powder until I discovered the coty air spun translucent powder & I love it!
Nicole M.
Aurora , IL
Love this powder. Its inexpenseive and translucent. It works really wel. Leaves my foundation looking nice and
matte
Andrea R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS HD POWDER! I have super oily skin and this keeps me matte for a bit as long as I don't sweat
Ciara M.
Tampa, FL
Pretty decent powder for the price. Good for use every day and don't have to be too stingy with it due to the price.
Isabel M.
Love This!
Makes my face look so smooth. Never powdery, and it is so lightweight. Makes my pores look invisible too!
Mayra V.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't use this but I did buy it and I love the packaging and I can't wait till I try it. Very affordable as well.
Verónica V.
I like this pressed powder Ive been tring it for a month it does a good job. I use it mostly on top of my concealer.
Cassandra J.
Santa Ana, CA
I do really like this product and it's not patchy or anything. Does a great job at setting that under eye concealer !
Yummy P.
Review for: Sheer more...
I didn't really like this powder. It made my nose area look very powdery and it stuck on the wrinkles under my eyes.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.