BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kaitlyn
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I bought this because it’s elf so obviously it was less expensive than anything else. I don’t use much setting powder because it tends to dry out my skin. I actually use VERY LITTLE of this product and lightly dust my face with a fluffy brush just to take away any stickiness on my face. It’s not great, but it really works for my not so matte finish.
Rebekah S.
Huntington, WV
I like this pretty well for setting my makeup. While I’m not usually a fan of loose powders, this one does a great job for the price. It is long lasting and holds up in less than idea conditions. I would recommend this product.
Danaka L.
Sanford
This powder is very loose so never use it be careful with your brush make sure to tap the brush before you put on your face or else it'll make you look like a ghost it's good to put after you put on your foundation
kellybellyxoxox P.
Aberdeen, WA
I like to use this powder in the yellow/banana shade for my under my eyes because it is an extremely thin powder and the yellow helps counteract my dark circles even more. It wears well and is very worth the price.
Abby K.
Elkhart,IN
Review for: Sheer more...
This is the best! This stuff will help with any oily skin in a second. You just apply it and it’s gone and it’s last for a while. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a setting powder this definitely works!
Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
Review for: Sheer more...
I initially bought these to just try out a drugstore setting powder but this one was not was I was looking for at all. It was super shimmery and I don’t like that in a setting powder. Maybe in a highlight just no. Not for me.
Emily W.
Roxbury
This product is so great for setting the under eye concealer! I typically put it on before doing my eye makeup and letting it “bake” so that when I brush it off, I can take any fallout with it! Works like a charm!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
I usually use a different powder but I wanted to try this one. I heard so much about it. I really like it. My makeup stayed put for many hours. The price is perfect. I don't see any of the hd properties working though.
Shayd G.
Biloxi, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
Honestly it's good for the Price and for beginners. But that's it, upgrade asap bc it gets the job done but the foundation could look a bit better underneath it. Just not my cup of tea but it's great for beginners.
Cynthia G.
I definitely love elf and their price point. This was definitely another hit from elf. I would just appreciate if flash back Mary wouldn’t appear. Other than that, it’s my go to.e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.