BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I enjoy this powder a lot. Its colorless. Very very fine like baby powder. It leaves the skin feeling very velvety
janitzi v.
Long beach ca
I haven't try this product buy I would love to try it out I love glitter highers... I would love to try it for sure
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Great for daytime. Maybe shopping or even brunch. But no flash! Leave a terrible white Cast. At least for my skin.
yadira l.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I personally dont like it .I tried it it was to orange/pink it is good for oily skin .it didn't give me oily skin .
nicole g.
Fontana, CA
I love this product it doesn't let my foundation look creased I love how my highlight looks with this being blended
April R.
This product is very good and the price is just right for me i love that it goes on smooth an it's not so powdery.
Julie M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good, general face powder. I have not noticed amazing results but it sets my foundation and does its job.
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
I have very oily skin so I got this product to help set it. However, I don’t like the white powerdy look it leaves.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
I like the powder. It takes away the shine and minimizes pores. I prefer the pressed powder over the loose though.
Brittany J.
Mount Dora, FL
Really good cheap powder. Good for baking under the eyes. Very small particles so it really gets into those lines.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.