BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
Great value. Set my makeup well. Helped control the oils on my face. Great to have on hand especially in the summer.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this daily because it’s cheap! It does flashback but it works well! It’s a fine powder! It’s a natural finish!
Ali C.
Tallahassee , FL
Decent powder. It makes wherever you put it feel extremely soft. However, the flashback is absolutely horrible on it.
Megan C.
boise
Review for: Sheer more...
High definition powder of dreams! Only $6!! Matte and pretty much invisible, has some flashback but otherwise great!
Ashley S.
Somerset, MA
For $6 you can't beat Elf's HD powder! It makes your face feel like velvet & is great for pictures. Highly recommend!
Heather M.
Farmington , NM
Amazing powder that rivals its high end counterparts for a fraction of the price. My favorite go-to finishing powder
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
This is a everyday must for me!!! I no longer use tinted powder to match my foundation I found this and fell in love!
Alessandra R.
I love elf and I love a the products especially on how cheap they are ! And I most definitely love this baking powder
Ashley A.
Arkansas City, KS
I love this product. I see my makeup lasting a lot longer when I use this powder. The powder is so soft and smooth.
Meagan E.
Spokane, WA
This is my go to for baking!! The only problem is it doesn't look well in flash photography, it gives you ghost face
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.