BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Monet E.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't notice anything special about this powder. I bought it as a finishing powder but its slightly ashy looking.
Adriana S.
Stevensburg , VA
Review for: Sheer more...
Amazing to bake it really mattefys the favce and controls shine. It is super affordable and package is a great size
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I enjoy this powder a lot. Its colorless. Very very fine like baby powder. It leaves the skin feeling very velvety
Jordan G.
Would definitely recommend this product. It's super nice and really great if you are a person who bakes their face.
Brittany J.
Mount Dora, FL
Really good cheap powder. Good for baking under the eyes. Very small particles so it really gets into those lines.
Neftalia C.
Nashua , NH
If you are on budget this is a product I would use the only problem is it's very messy and leaves powder everywhere
Brittany T.
Chico, CA
Love it. Sets my makeup perfectly and can be used for baking! Never dries out my skin or makes my face look cakey.
Samantha L.
My least favorite loose setting powder I've ever used. It has a really strong chemical smell and extremely drying.
yadira l.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I personally dont like it .I tried it it was to orange/pink it is good for oily skin .it didn't give me oily skin .
Paula V.
This is just as great as the more expensive brand for a fraction of the price! This is my number one setting powder
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.