BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Rebecca B.
FLASH BACK CITY NO. Yeah, that's kind of normal for HD powders but, this is awful. Do not waste any of your money.
Hannah S.
Lowmansville
The setting powder was okay at first then it started making me oily around my nose and mouth area so not a big fan.
Diana P.
Middle Vlg, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
A LOT of flashback. Bigger white specks in it that will not come off if you bake. I would never ever reach for this
Vanessa B.
Beaumont, CA
Love this! Elf setting powder is great and very affordable. I get mine at target, and it's great for all skin types
ashlie w.
texas
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not much of a fan of this product. It does not seem to set the face as well as I would like. It is also very messy.
Kerri V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good product. My skin is very oily and helps it from getting oily throughout the day. I highly recommend!
Jasmine R.
United States
Purchased at: Kohl's
My favorite product to "bake" with. It is cheap in cost, but not quality. It leaves a nice finish and blends well.
April R.
This product is very good and the price is just right for me i love that it goes on smooth an it's not so powdery.
Kayla M.
Wayland, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
I always go back to this powder! It’s affordable and applies beautifully. It’s make my foundation look airbrushes!!
Kassondra M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Did like this product. The powder did work good and kept makeup intact on skin. I have dry skin & it worked for me
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.