BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I love this powder. It makes my face look flawless and leaves it feeling baby soft, and at only $6 it really is a steal!
Tabitha H.
This gives you a perfect smooth look for your foundation not only is it hydrating but it helps your make up stay in place
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Review for: Sheer more...
Love this product! Really a lot of shimmer and I use also for a highlighter. Plus my daughter loves being “sparkly “ lol
Stephanie L.
Pelzer, SC
Not the best. There is a lot of flash back. I haven't tried many other setting powders but this one is a little too white
Priscilla M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to for my under eyes. I have tried so many powders from high end to this and I keep reaching for this one!!
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
This is a great powder. It's cheaper than other brands as well. The powder is light ad has a slight shimmer to it.
Hannah K.
It gets the job done, but a lot of product is wasted from flying out when the lid opens, and it doesn't stay well at all
Mylene C.
Esse pó translúcido seria muito importante para as minhas maquiagens, pois preciso selar para obter um acabamento melhor
Haley L.
Town creek, AL
I have this in the presser formula and love it. No white cast or any of that weird stuff that setting powders usually do.
Regina S.
FAIRFIELD
My daughter was the one that got me using this HD perfect power , after that I went to buy my own. Feel nice on my face.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.