BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha L.
My least favorite loose setting powder I've ever used. It has a really strong chemical smell and extremely drying.
Jolonda N.
It does the job with taking care of the oils but with this product do not apply to much it will make you look ashy.
Blanca M.
USA
It works well for a few hours but I do have to reapply after. The price is good and it gives you a descent amount.
sarah r.
Best thing ever made! In use this under my eyes to hide my dark circles. It makes me look Great! I LOVE this stuff!
Lola O.
United States
Leaves flashback BAD. James Charles flashback Mary lol butb hey maybe it's just my opinion. But I do not recommend
Hannah S.
Lowmansville
The setting powder was okay at first then it started making me oily around my nose and mouth area so not a big fan.
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
Me encanta este producto es un polvo que me sella muy bien mi maquillaje la recomiendo es muy buena 100% buenísimo
Zoe J.
Lowell, MA
Sets makeup well, but leaves a white cast in photos, very bad flashback but if it’s just a day in town ur all set!
Lorena R.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
I wouldn’t say it keeps makeup in place ALL DAY, but it works for emergencies and is a cheap option in an emergency
Kassondra M.
Review for: Sheer more...
Did like this product. The powder did work good and kept makeup intact on skin. I have dry skin & it worked for me
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.