BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ashley P.
Olney, IL
Love this powder! I use it almost daily! Amazing quality and amazing price! Elf is killing it with these products!
Alyssa S.
I haven't gotten the hang of this setting powder, it works great for a friend of mine, but my skin hasn't loved it.
Zafiro I.
Los Angeles, CA
The setting powder is everything. It leaves the face looking smooth. I really recommend it. And its very affordable
Monet E.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't notice anything special about this powder. I bought it as a finishing powder but its slightly ashy looking.
Esbeydi R.
It's a mess to use, it makes me look so ghostly, and it's not good in photos. The packaging isn't so great either.
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I enjoy this powder a lot. Its colorless. Very very fine like baby powder. It leaves the skin feeling very velvety
Dilcely T.
Bronx, NY
It is a good poweder specially if your starting to use makeup more often in other words its very great for starters
member-dce47705f
Love using this as a setting powder as well, also love using for my under eyes to help bake and brighten a little.
Peyton S.
YOU NEED THIS. No flashback, sets beautiful, affordable price. My go to setting powder for sure. I use it everday.
Adelaida B.
Springdale, AR
Es un polvo muy bueno y barato es lo mejor cubre bastante diria una cobertura completa me encanta se lo recomiendo
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.