BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kerri V.
Charleston, WV
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good product. My skin is very oily and helps it from getting oily throughout the day. I highly recommend!
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I enjoy this powder a lot. Its colorless. Very very fine like baby powder. It leaves the skin feeling very velvety
Johanna A.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
Son unos polvos de maravilla me encantan y los uso siempre cuando se me acaban los vuelvo a comprar mil bendiciones
Alyssa S.
I haven't gotten the hang of this setting powder, it works great for a friend of mine, but my skin hasn't loved it.
adilene l.
Porterville , CA
this powder leaves your skin GREAT it leaves your skin so soft and smooth it is also very matte i love this so much
Alyssa C.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my first powder I have ever used. I bought it because it was the cheapest. Doesn’t seem to go on very well.
April R.
This product is very good and the price is just right for me i love that it goes on smooth an it's not so powdery.
Jordan G.
Would definitely recommend this product. It's super nice and really great if you are a person who bakes their face.
Jessica K.
Bristol, WI
I like the powder. It takes away the shine and minimizes pores. I prefer the pressed powder over the loose though.
😜😂😘verina😜 a.
Palm Harbor, FL
It is not a bad powder. It does it's job well. It is not the best because it doesn't have coverage but it was cool.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.