BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessie M.
Havelock, NC
I’m not really sure what it does yet. But I’ve used it and people have complemented me on my makeup. So that’s good
Jolonda N.
It does the job with taking care of the oils but with this product do not apply to much it will make you look ashy.
yadira l.
North Hollywood, CA
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
I personally dont like it .I tried it it was to orange/pink it is good for oily skin .it didn't give me oily skin .
Erin W.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I love this setting powder! It has a soft shimmer that really makes me look shimmertastic in the best way possible!
Kimberly N.
Essexville, MI
I enjoy this powder a lot. Its colorless. Very very fine like baby powder. It leaves the skin feeling very velvety
Megan R.
Looks very nice on my t-zone areas. Can be a little drying on my dry patches if I don't use a setting spray after.
Julie M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a good, general face powder. I have not noticed amazing results but it sets my foundation and does its job.
Zoe J.
Lowell, MA
Sets makeup well, but leaves a white cast in photos, very bad flashback but if it’s just a day in town ur all set!
Brittany J.
Mount Dora, FL
Really good cheap powder. Good for baking under the eyes. Very small particles so it really gets into those lines.
sarah r.
Best thing ever made! In use this under my eyes to hide my dark circles. It makes me look Great! I LOVE this stuff!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.