BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brittney S.
San antonio, TX
It didn’t work for me, I wouldn’t recommend not my favorite. If you can make it work good for you but I just couldn’t
Hannah P.
United States
It has a nice velvet feel to it. It also feels really soft. It works with most foundations depending in the formula.
Jessica A.
Covington, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
An amazing setting powder for the price. Goes on smooth and absorbs well into the skin with little to no flash back.
Liza C.
San Jose, CA
Use it every time. I mostly use it under my eyes and i like the way it brightens ,defines it. I highly recommend it.
Destiny G.
Good quality, helps with mattifying, good for everyday, no flash back, makes my face look so air brushed and flawless
Jocelyn L.
Danville, AR
If you want a setting powder that doesn't cause flashback this is the one, all matte finish good for any skin type!!
Elizabeth A.
Bryan, TX
Was very cakey when setting my under eyes. It was also a nightmare if I planned on taking photos. HORRIBLE FLASHBACK
Mariana A.
Montgomery, IL
It makes my skin look radiant and smooth. The smell isn't terrible and it has sparkles that give you a beautiful glow
Melanie R.
Vancouver, WA
This is ok I prefer other brands but I have watched videos and other people really like it. I thought it was just ok.
Melialani A.
North Las Vegas, NV
For the price, a decent setting powder that won't hurt your budget. Helps makeup stay matte all night! Great product.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.