BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Damarys P.
This perder is tooo light and also leave a dry feeling to the skins fb is so patchy for any skin types in my opinion
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
This powder is a little heavy so with my dry skin it tends to cling, I'm sure with oily skin this is a great product
Melialani A.
North Las Vegas, NV
For the price, a decent setting powder that won't hurt your budget. Helps makeup stay matte all night! Great product.
lucy n.
Jacksonville, FL
Creates a flawless soft focus effect to the skin masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing radiant complexion
Gabriela R.
Dosnt make my face look cakey . Sets my face really nicley. Really helps my makeup look matte and not a greasy mess .
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Does set your face like any other setting powder no differnce if dupe or high end works great for gir me and my skin
Ashley A.
Simpsonville, SC
The price is affordable but you have to use a lot to make it work well! But if you’re on a budget it will work well!
cristina e.
Looooooovveeee this product !! It came from the gods !!! I would definitely recommend buying it !! What a bargain !!!
Nicole C.
I liked this powder. However it's very messy and I haven't quite figured how to master it. But I do like and result.
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
Great value. Set my makeup well. Helped control the oils on my face. Great to have on hand especially in the summer.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.