BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Jordan B.
Ludlow, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this as a setting powder and it works really well. The only problem is that even the slightest bump can shatter it.
Yecenia S.
I like this e.l.f settings powder dosent give me flashback its affordable and dosent crack your foundation or concealer !
Teagan Q.
Corvallis, OR
Makes my face SO SMOOTH! If you want a matte look make sure you don’t accidentally buy the sparkly one (which I did lmao)
Alexandra B.
Oviedo, FL
I love using this to set my makeup and keep oiliness at bay. This really does a great job and makes my skin look amazing
Katlyn N.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Sheer more...
For the most part it’s really good! The only con is the flashback. It’s great for oily skin bc it keeps your fave matte.
Lisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite ELF products! Conceals my pores and matifies my face. Just as good if not better than high end brands.
Lynn B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this powder. It’s super fine and cuts any shininess from my foundation. I will continue to purchase this product!
Denise D.
Sewell, Nj
I love this powder. It makes my face look flawless and leaves it feeling baby soft, and at only $6 it really is a steal!
Chelsea C.
Warren
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, it makes my face look amazing! And it keeps it that way all day long I will definitely be getting this again.
Katie L.
Armonk, NY
I liked the coverage, but is it only me, or did it get everywhere?! I think they should make it pressed instead of loose.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.