BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
This is a everyday must for me!!! I no longer use tinted powder to match my foundation I found this and fell in love!
Frances B.
ringoes, NJ
Compairable to alot of other setting powders as well as high priced ones. Super fine milled and sets makeup perfectly
Autum S.
Spring , TX
This is a great product if you want alot of definition and a very Daughtry look it works week for what it's make for
Melanie V.
radnor,Pa
This product is very affordable. Sets and is very light weight! Doesn't make your face feel cakey and is really soft.
I don't really like this. It made my face look too white and something out of the baroque era. It wasn't a good look.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Review for: Sheer more...
Decent for the price. Cheap and available all over. Lasts a while too. Not a huge Jake up person so didn’t buy again.
Lulu H.
Review for: Sheer more...
If u face is a greasy greasy mess heheh u totally need this super finish powder we all know elf products are awesome
Lashaunda W.
Pine Apple, AL
Review for: Soft Luminance more...
I use this product to bake my under eye after i apply my concealer. It does a great job, but it also gives flashback.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I really like this product because it is so affordable. Great for beginners in doing makeup. Easy to apply and blend.
Breianna G.
New Ipswich, NH
I have used this for a great while and I love it very inexpensive and such good quality it's crazy to not try it out!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.