BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
naomi l.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this!!! I love taking selfies. I put this on after all my other makeup and i look flawless in my selfies i take
Karin B.
Too drying. It gave wayyyyyyyy too much flashback, and there are plenty other drugstore setting powders I'd rather use.
Sarah j.
USA
I'm probably too old for this product under my eyes, but I do like it on my nose and t zone ok. Good price for a powder
Amy S.
I use this powder to set my makeup, I was not disappointed at all, very affordable, and would definitely buy this again
Jessica T.
Rockledge , FL
This product is awesome. It keeps your makeup in place, and the price is on point! One of my staples in my makeup bag.
Shelby S.
Piqua, OH
very messy, doesn't really apply or stick that well. doesn't give you that glo effect after baking, wouldn't recommend.
Jessica R.
This stuff is great. I absolutely love it and use it daily. However, a little goes a long way so just be aware of that!
Kaitlyn T.
Thomaston
I highly recommended this product for an everyday makeup look! This powder gives you the finishing touch that you need!
Mandy M.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this stuff. I don't use it daily, but I use it for photoshoots and it lasts long and holds my makeup in place.
Maria C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Sheer more...
Helps to keep your face makeup matte throughout the day without getting oily. Also can’t beat the price $6 at Walmart!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.