BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lisa J.
Luther, OK
I use this as a setting powder under eye and it works great. The price is great also. I will buy over and over again.
Raven R.
A little messy but great for the summer makeup routine when​ you want to get sun but want some protection on your face
Jessica T.
Rockledge , FL
This product is awesome. It keeps your makeup in place, and the price is on point! One of my staples in my makeup bag.
Rachael R.
cicero
I gave this 3 stars because it leaves too much of a sparkle on my fave after using. I don’t use this product every day.
Chloe S.
Carrollton , TX
I've been using E.L.F. for years now. This is a great face powder. The best part is that E.L.F. is animal cruelty free.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Amazing price for the quality of the product! This is one of my favorite brands! Love the look of it! Covers just right
Betty R.
Waco, TX
I love this product , you can buy it in stores or online. It doesn't cost a lot andleavesmy face with a "finished" look!
Barbie H.
Anniston
The last thing i use in my morning makeup routine. I use the translucent and it helps my makeup stay set the whole day
Nikki W.
Cypress, TX
Leaves my skin a lil chalky I don't think it's really made for darker skin types. It does reduce the oil which I love.
Cali S.
Pearcy, AR
I do love elf but not this product, I got this one and the yellow. Both seemed kind of grainy to me not a light powder.
Jade F.
W Valley City, UT
Where can I buy this?
Katy L.
Has anyone gotten any breakouts from this? It has talc in it and that usually breaks me out.
Brooke N.
Does this work really well? Does it look natural on the skin?
pragya s.
is this transparent setting powder useful?
Emily F.