BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Ambra W.
This high definition powder mattifies very well but I find that it sometimes accentuates the wrinkles around my eyes.
Autumn J.
Spartanburg, SC
I love this product! I use it to bake my face everytime I do my makeup. I always try to get the loose powder though.
Grace V.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
A great translucent powder. I really enjoy this and it's super inexpensive! I would try it would if your on a budget!
Courtney L.
Pittsburg, TX
Really helps bring out your eyes and helps get rid of dark circles when you dont want them! Gives you a natural glow!
Lulu H.
Review for: Sheer more...
If u face is a greasy greasy mess heheh u totally need this super finish powder we all know elf products are awesome
Karina L.
Loves Park, IL
I have to say this product gave me a nasty white glare with flash pictures. I was not a fan of it. It was too white.
Megan C.
boise
Review for: Sheer more...
High definition powder of dreams! Only $6!! Matte and pretty much invisible, has some flashback but otherwise great!
Laren L.
Muscle Shoals, AL
My favorite setting powder! It goes on great and covers well. It also photographs well. Plus it's super inexpensive.
Fennella D.
I love this stuff. I use it everytime I apply my makeup to bake my concealer. Very good product and excellent price.
lucy n.
Jacksonville, FL
Creates a flawless soft focus effect to the skin masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing radiant complexion
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.