BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Destiny G.
Good quality, helps with mattifying, good for everyday, no flash back, makes my face look so air brushed and flawless
Cassie C.
Carrollton, GA
This powder give my skin a matte, flawless finish. I read about it on a beauty blog, and am so glad that I tried it.
Krissy M.
United states
Very good for making those pesky little shadows under your eyes go away. Kind of messy, but a little goes a long way
Jaoia l.
green bay, WI
I like this powder because its really fine and it sets very well, for the price and for what you get its really good.
Chandler H.
I love this powder! The container lasts months and the powder is very lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on your face
Emily P.
Woodstock, GA
I was going to use this to set my under eye concealer but I just can't get into it. Does nothing for my face/makeup.
Tonia L.
Millers Creek, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
Great value. Set my makeup well. Helped control the oils on my face. Great to have on hand especially in the summer.
Ashton R.
Toccoa, GA
I really love the powder but i couldn't take it anywhere or even move it with out it spilling through the CLOSED lid
Angelina L.
Manteca, CA
Review for: Sheer more...
Not too bad considering the price point. Worked okay, I wouldn’t compare it to any high end brand finishing powders.
Nikki H.
Bakersfield , CA
Great product I love setting my concealer with this product works great !
Worth the money but the packaging is messy
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.