BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Brianna R.
Very good product for such a cheap price! Very comparable to high end products. Sets my make beautifully. Work the buy
Danielle I.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This powder worked nicely on me but a very light amount goes a long way. The first time I used this a was casket ready.
Nadiya K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I love this for baking !!! It works really well the only thing Is it kinda of gets everywhere so maybe new packaging ??
Taylor M.
Mason City, IA
This is my go to powder! It's affordable and lightweight. There is also a lot of product, and a little goes a long way.
Amber S.
Minneapolis
This product is awesome. It's great for setting my makeup and to help with any shine on my face. Plus it's inexpensive!
Kiley S.
Martinsburg
Review for: Sheer more...
I used this as a baking powder & it had serious flashback. I don’t recommend if you’re planning on taking flash photos.
Alyssa C.
Fort Stewart, GA
I really tried to make it work, but it's not for me. The powder is chunky and not as finely milled as I need it to be.
Deana F.
York, PA
This is my favorite setting powder! I am now going to try out the yellow tinted version to help with my under eye area.
Savannah C.
El Paso, TX
A great drug store powder, feels finely milled
no flashbacks in photos and the "glitter" disappears once it is applied
Desi S.
Review for: Shimmer more...
After using the HD Powder my makeup is set. Doesn't make me look cakey and keeps me looking matte. Good for oily skin.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.