BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Sarah W.
I love this for a translucent setting powder. It's definitely worth the price. It's good size and will last a long time.
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
I struggle to find a translucent powder I like, but for the price this one set everything well and felt nice on the skin.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product i LIKE yes a little goes a long way you don't need to powder so much or else you'll look like your dry! lol
Marcine A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I highly recommended this product. I use it for baking and it works wonders. It lasts all day and It's super affordable!
Kayleigh J.
Burlington, ND
It sets my makeup beautifully, however every time I used it my face would be so itchy I had to wash all of my makeup off
Georgina M.
Palmdale, CA
I like this product i use on my clients just for regular makeup looks or on myself for a normal bake or to set the makeup
Olivia U.
Columbus, OH
it just wasn't my favorite, it didn't last long,  but for the price its totally worth a shot, maybe i need to try it again
Betsy C.
Review for: Sheer more...
I used to wear this but when I asked for people to take pictures of me you can see the flashback it didn’t look pretty
Marcela C.
Harrison, NJ
This such a great product for such a low price! It sets my makeup beautifully!! I love it! Definitely a drugstore gem.
jenn h.
Review for: Sheer more...
I didnt like this powder it left dry patches everywhere. It gave off a white matte finish. I wouldnt recomend it at all
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.