BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Carina I.
Good powder, brightening, almost too much. A little chalky, but doesnt crease or seep into pores. Good setting powder.
Rachael R.
cicero
I gave this 3 stars because it leaves too much of a sparkle on my fave after using. I don’t use this product every day.
Carolina P.
I needed a new powder but I had no to much to spend got this one and it's really impressive, does the work. I like it.
naomi l.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this!!! I love taking selfies. I put this on after all my other makeup and i look flawless in my selfies i take
jenn h.
Review for: Sheer more...
I didnt like this powder it left dry patches everywhere. It gave off a white matte finish. I wouldnt recomend it at all
Maya H.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder everyday!! It’s perfect for setting under eyes! And it’s so affordable! You cannot best the price !!
Fatima R.
LAS CRUCES, NM
And buy other products this is a amazing product and always gives you the HIGH DEFINITION effect you are looking for.
Kristy K.
Elyria, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
Slight flashback problem but nothing too crazy if youre not baking with it. Just sweep it all over and youre good to go
Ariana B.
Corona, CA
It gives you a silky smooth finish and you don't need a lot. For the price, it is worth buying it and giving it a try!
Autumn A.
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this everyday to “bake” my face! I absolutely love this product and for the price, you seriously can not beat it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.