BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Cinthya R.
Miami Gardens, FL
Other than it showing on flash, I enjoy using this powder. I rather use it to set my concealer on my lids as a primer.
Natalie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this to set my under concealer and foundation. It works great just be sure to blend it out and you're good to go!
SARA B.
Racine, WI
Review for: Translucent more...
I love this powder. I love that it doesn't make a mess when I open it up, and it dies a nice job of setting my makeup.
Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
Great to use for baking your under eye area or just setting your face. Lightweight and feels amazingly smooth on skin.
Brianna R.
Very good product for such a cheap price! Very comparable to high end products. Sets my make beautifully. Work the buy
Mandy M.
Pennsburg, PA
I love this stuff. I don't use it daily, but I use it for photoshoots and it lasts long and holds my makeup in place.
Nadiya K.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I love this for baking !!! It works really well the only thing Is it kinda of gets everywhere so maybe new packaging ??
Leah A.
Lawrenceville, GA
This works really good to set my face after or before my I do my concealer. Doesn't give a pasty look to my face also.
emily g.
Gastonia, NC
Review for: Sheer more...
if you want cheap good powder this is the stuff. i would compare this to any high end makeup because it is just as good
Jessica R.
This stuff is great. I absolutely love it and use it daily. However, a little goes a long way so just be aware of that!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.