BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Jessica R.
Kansas City, MO
This is my go to Setting powder i love it it doesn't leave my face feeling Dry or anything like that.I do recommend it
member-345b9
Review for: Sheer more...
Super affordable and works well to set and bake my makeup to keep it lasting longer. No there is sun protection I think
Katie R.
Newport News, VA
I absolutely LOVE this setting powder. It finishes of the look by adding an extra umpf and it doesn't dry out my face.
naomi l.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this!!! I love taking selfies. I put this on after all my other makeup and i look flawless in my selfies i take
Haylee M.
Racine, WI
This is a good product, it works how it supposed to for super cheap! Just because its cheap, doesn't mean its not good.
Rachael R.
cicero
I gave this 3 stars because it leaves too much of a sparkle on my fave after using. I don’t use this product every day.
Nida C.
Crofton, MD
I really like this light weight powder on my skin it sets the makeup in place and deosn't make up cakey looking at all
kandace h.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Very amazing powder. Setting what I did just perfectly.. I would recommend it to anyone who looking for flawless look.
Jenny G.
Crystal City, TX
One of my favorite items to use and it works great. It's not a bad item for being cheap and available almost any where.
Maya H.
Fairmont, WV
Review for: Sheer more...
I use this powder everyday!! It’s perfect for setting under eyes! And it’s so affordable! You cannot best the price !!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.