BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Kiami W.
This is amazing! Its so cheap and works just as well if not better than high and brands! Did I mention it less than $10?!
Danika A.
Good setting powder use lightly or you'll end up with a white spots on your face
I like it and have no problems with it
Avery M.
loganville
Review for: Sheer more...
This isn’t my favorite. I definitely recommended the coti airspun better. This has little sparkles and I don’t like that.
Kiomara C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Its a great product. Leaves my face beautiful. It has no smell and the package is beautiful. I recommend this product.
Mirelis R.
It does its work after all, the product is scent free and its very affordable. I bought it online on the brand’s website.
Emily B.
Longview , TX
I used to use a more expensive version of this product, but not anymore!! You can't beat the price for this great powder!
Morgan M.
This powder is okay. It doesn't exactly stop my face from getting shiny/oily, but it does set the makeup pretty decently.
Susan M.
Las Vegas, NV
Such a great powder and the price is another bonus! Love that it gives off such a nice finish and feels nice on the skin
Shannon D.
Beachwood, NJ
I have oily skin and i use this product daily! i find that it really keeps my face from getting shiny throughout the day
Katie L.
Armonk, NY
I liked the coverage, but is it only me, or did it get everywhere?! I think they should make it pressed instead of loose.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.