BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Liliana R.
Elba, NY
Simply amazing!! Melts right into my skin when I powder my face highly satisfied!! I would definitely recommend to others
Kiami W.
This is amazing! Its so cheap and works just as well if not better than high and brands! Did I mention it less than $10?!
Michelle P.
I use this everyday it's a good price and sets my liquid foundation perfectly. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Jessica S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the matte feeling it leaves resonable price and the amount is very good. Makeup does stay in place and lasts longer
Vanessa C.
I use this almost every single day! I love this powder! It sits great under the eyes and doesn't move throughout the day!
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
Like other lose powders, this will make a mess, but it is good for baking. I like to use it while I put on my eyeshadow.
Leah ♡.
This product is amazing! Great for baking concealed areas on the face. Leaves the skin perfectly matte and long lasting!
Morgan M.
This powder is okay. It doesn't exactly stop my face from getting shiny/oily, but it does set the makeup pretty decently.
Molly C.
Mt Blanchard, OH
Love it. Not the highest quality, but it is so cheap that I couldn't ask for more! Definitely the best bang for you buck.
Laila A.
Vienna, VA
pretty good the only downside is that it does flashback but i do tend to use it if i want to set my face or bake quickly!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.