BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mylene C.
Esse pó translúcido seria muito importante para as minhas maquiagens, pois preciso selar para obter um acabamento melhor
Alexis S.
New Iberia, LA
Good for setting makeup and baking, just don’t plan on taking photos with flash. This product creates HORRIBLE flashback.
Priscilla M.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is my go to for my under eyes. I have tried so many powders from high end to this and I keep reaching for this one!!
Michelle C.
Seattle, WA
I expected more from it, but for the price I think it's good.
Under eye Concealer still sometimes cracks when I apply it.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I have had this product for 2 months and oh man does a little go along way. This bad boy is definatley worth the $10 lol
Sherise S.
Wichita, KS
Really good and soo nice on skin its just like high end but drug store. I love this so much and you get a lot of product.
Sharon W.
Albuquerque, NM
Nothing special about this powder but it does the job although I like other powders better. Probably will not repurchase.
Diana F.
Azusa, CA
I loved it because it made my skin feel very light and not patchy, very easy too use and makes you look great in pictures
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Makes my undereyes feel dry and gross, it looks good otherwise, doesn't look bad, it does what a loose powder should do.
Monique R.
Baltimore, MD
The only powder I've used! I love it, although I have to be careful with how much I apply, otherwise my face looks ashy.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.