BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Katie L.
Armonk, NY
I liked the coverage, but is it only me, or did it get everywhere?! I think they should make it pressed instead of loose.
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I have had this product for 2 months and oh man does a little go along way. This bad boy is definatley worth the $10 lol
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
This powder is a great drugstore answer to the pricey HD powder by Make Up Forever. Works as well and has a great price.
Tabitha H.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
This gives you a perfect smooth look for your foundation not only is it hydrating but it helps your make up stay in place
Serenity W.
BLACKFOOT
I used this for senior pictures and it worked so well. I loved it. It's definitely a pretty good product. I recommend it.
Isabel H.
Excelente producto deja un acabado mate y natural en la piel y cubre bien los poros y líneas de expresión, larga duración
Amy V.
Dillon
I bought the shimmering one and it looks nice. I don't use this on my undereyes but just on my face. Leaves a nice sheen.
Regina S.
FAIRFIELD
My daughter was the one that got me using this HD perfect power , after that I went to buy my own. Feel nice on my face.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing and works just like kat von d! If you need something budget friendly that works go this product!
Elizabeth E.
Sarasota, FL
Like other lose powders, this will make a mess, but it is good for baking. I like to use it while I put on my eyeshadow.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.