BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Mirelis R.
It does its work after all, the product is scent free and its very affordable. I bought it online on the brand’s website.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Works really well for being an elf product. Sets makeup and can also be used to bake on skin. Once there it's not budging
Katie L.
Armonk, NY
I liked the coverage, but is it only me, or did it get everywhere?! I think they should make it pressed instead of loose.
Aniya A.
Las Vegas,Nevada
It helps mattify my porea and shrink them completely i danced at homecoming with it its also greta as an eyeshadow primer
Hannah O.
Greer, SC
I can't wait to try this!! I can only imagine the nice shiny sheen it's going to add to the highlight when contouring.
Arielle B.
Seriously the price is what originally attracted me to elf products but after my first try I love everything they offer!!
Lisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite ELF products! Conceals my pores and matifies my face. Just as good if not better than high end brands.
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
I absolutely love to use this powder to make any non-matte lipstick matte and I also love to use it to set my whole face.
Allana M.
Seven Hills, OH
I feel like this HD powder competes with Tarte and IT cosmetics! It is a great deal for the price and lasts a long time!
Kiami W.
This is amazing! Its so cheap and works just as well if not better than high and brands! Did I mention it less than $10?!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.