BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good products for oily skin? Will it help my m...4 Answers
Kristi C.
The powder itself is okay but the packaging is horrible. The product gets everywhere and it is really a waste of the product.
Jennifer L.
Stone Mtn, GA
Review for: Sheer more...
I really liked this product. It was really finely milled and it didn’t leave a white or ghostly cast in person very affordable.
Cortney S.
Chehalis, WA
I loved this powder, just finished it after having it for about a year! It's very fine and smooth on the face. And it's CHEAP!
Melissa G.
Stevensville , MI
Review for: Sheer more...
Really liked the matte finish with this. It’s a fraction of the price of some other powders that essentially do the same thing!
Savannah B.
Dothan , AL
This powder is just okay to me. It does make my skin matte but leaves a whitish cast on my face. The packaging is very messy.
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
Really nice product. Sets makeup well. Not to much shimmer in this product either. That's nice. I would recommend this product.
Claudia C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Perfect to brightened up your concealer and keep it in place. The only downside is it's very messy so be careful when applying.
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
AMAZING POWDER! I am super super picky when it comes to powders. This leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and looking fantastic
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
I love this HD powder it's amazing u can't beat the price compared to other HD powders that cost more than $10 more than this
Cortney C.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: Sheer more...
Not my favorite but it does work in a pinch it is more powdery on the skin. And in flash photography you get the ghostly look.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.