BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Serenity W.
BLACKFOOT
I used this for senior pictures and it worked so well. I loved it. It's definitely a pretty good product. I recommend it.
Sarah W.
I love this for a translucent setting powder. It's definitely worth the price. It's good size and will last a long time.
Amy V.
Dillon
I bought the shimmering one and it looks nice. I don't use this on my undereyes but just on my face. Leaves a nice sheen.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
This powder is not that bad but not that good. It's very hard to find a good drugstore setting powder and this one is ok.
Maggie D.
Orrick, Missouri
Makes my undereyes feel dry and gross, it looks good otherwise, doesn't look bad, it does what a loose powder should do.
Hailey 🌙.
Review for: Translucent more...
It really sets your makeup. It is powder so it is very messy if not handled properly. But other than that it's very good.
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
This poweder is really finely milled which is great but it shows up very white on the skin and I don't like the packaging
Stefanie S.
Peotone, IL
Review for: Translucent more...
I struggle to find a translucent powder I like, but for the price this one set everything well and felt nice on the skin.
Hannah R.
LOVE this product for the undereye. Can’t beat the price. So cheap, makes your skin look seamless and with no white cast.
Devin A.
Oil City, PA
I have this in the color translucent and it's an amazing product. Sets my foundation and helps keep me from becoming oily
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.