BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Beyoncé S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like it it's very inexpensive and nicely milled. No flash back. It's just great. And it's not ashy looking in deep skin
Alexa R.
Montgomery, IL
I absolutely love to use this powder to make any non-matte lipstick matte and I also love to use it to set my whole face.
Felicia B.
Very nice product for such a low cost. Very light on your skin so does not look like your using anything. Would use again
Morgan M.
This powder is okay. It doesn't exactly stop my face from getting shiny/oily, but it does set the makeup pretty decently.
Reese E.
This translucent powder works great for baking! It doesn't leave any residue and sets my makeup in place like it should.
Kiami W.
This is amazing! Its so cheap and works just as well if not better than high and brands! Did I mention it less than $10?!
Lauren D.
Review for: Sheer more...
I did not like this setting powder! It caked up on my face and caused flashback. I will not be buying this product again.
Aimee B.
Po box 34
Works really well for being an elf product. Sets makeup and can also be used to bake on skin. Once there it's not budging
Kimberly M.
Georgetown
I use this on my under eyes and it does amazing. I sometimes use it all over too but rarely. It does great for undereyes.
Wendy I.
I like this powder good to use when ur on the go this product makes ur makeup slide on smother and makes ur face smother
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.