BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Shaundra D.
Review for: Sheer more...
It’s ok. For the price it does the job. It has left my face feeling kinda cakey from time to time. Def not my go to product
Christie A.
Augusta
This is supposed to help with flashback, but I feel like it did the exact opposite. It makes you look very chalky and cakey
Anne G.
chicago
Perfect powder for baking!! Use it to bake and set my whole face! Does not smell or feel chalky, and doesn’t flush you out!
Janiza B.
south america
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Loved it all it worked like a queen. Only downfall is the loose powder it has a little flashback but other than that its ok
🖤Jessi J.
Norman park , GA
I love this product I would buy this again and again I also would recommend this to all my cosmetic junkie friends like me
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
This works great for baking my face. It makes my contour super sharp and keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day
Alyssa C.
Review for: Sheer more...
This is a very good Dube for the make up forever ultra HD powder. It is so much less expensive and is basically identical.
Heather W.
Marion
Review for: Sheer more...
Very very good product,  I love that it doesn't break the bank. Goes on easily and stays. Will always use this.
Stephanie V.
Laredo
This setting powder is one of the best drug store ones. It blends and goes softly on the face and doesnt have flash back
Cynthia G.
Norfolk, VA
I have had this product for 2 months and oh man does a little go along way. This bad boy is definatley worth the $10 lol
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.