BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Lauren P.
O'Fallon
Works just as great as MFE brand but only a few bucks! So it's a dupe for sure but I wish packaging would be less messy!!!
Lucy S.
I have super oily skin, so I use this product after my primer to absorb the excess oil and help my foundation last longer.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA
I always see this on video but I don't know what it is for and I would be so thankful if someone told me what this is for .
Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Really like how this makes my make-up/skin look. It blends into the skin really well. Makes my make-up look really smooth.
elise h.
Fairhope, AL
I have been using this powder for months and it's great! it leaves a smooth and matte finish and keeps me flawless all day!
Christina A.
Hanover, PA
Cheap, and gets the job done. Not much flashback. Keeps my makeup in place almost all day and night. Highly recommend this.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
I really like this powder. Just don't be too heavy handed or you might look like a ghost. Great product for a low price.
azure w.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
this is a great powder! it blends beautifully and helps highlight your face in the areas you want! i recommend this to all!
Naresha M.
Rexburg, ID
A great and cheap setting powder. It seriously does such a great job! I would definitely recommend this inexpensive powder.
Naika H.
Coupeville, WA
Good for setting your concealer or for baking under the eyes. I also use this to set my face before using powder foundation
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.