BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
vero S.
I highly recommend this! It's definitely affordable and not hard to work with at all!! Definitely doesn't give a flashback
azure w.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
this is a great powder! it blends beautifully and helps highlight your face in the areas you want! i recommend this to all!
Diana L.
Devine, TX
I always use this powder on top of my concealer couse it helps to get a smooth and soft finish. I really like this powder!
Clears of everything and has potency of being number 1 in cosmetics line i hope that its goes great in their products line.
Susana M.
Laredo, TX
I love to use this when baking my face and apply and thin layer all over when finished. It helps keep my face looking fresh
Kathryn G.
Fallon, NV
Cheap and it does the job so well! I love all of the e.l.f. products for their quality without sacrificing the wallet too.
member-2881e4780
This powder leaves a white cast and smells very chemically. It’s finely milled so that’s a plus, but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Lucy S.
I have super oily skin, so I use this product after my primer to absorb the excess oil and help my foundation last longer.
Lindsey H.
Ortonville
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
Works pretty well. Powder is very white and easy to blend. Helps hide pores and keep my face feeling soft and not as oily.
Christina A.
Hanover, PA
Cheap, and gets the job done. Not much flashback. Keeps my makeup in place almost all day and night. Highly recommend this.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.