BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Crystal A.
Los Angeles
Great setting powder! It is on the inexpensive side so it is worth it. It does have a back flash when taking photos though
Lesley H.
I love this so much! It made my skin look flawless and it's perfect for my budget. Does not hurt my wallet at all. Amazing!
Sidney I.
I think it was too high def for me because I felt like it enhanced my dry skin and my flaws. Probably would not buy again.
Alexia L.
Review for: 2 Pack e.l.f. Cosmetics Studio High Definition Powder 83331 Translucent more...
Great for performance makeup, my guard used it this year and it really gave off that finishing touch and lasted every game.
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I love this powder for baking. It is such s good formula. I like that it gives me a great matte look and blends perfectly.
Darian P.
lakewood
Review for: Corrective Yellow more...
The corrective yellow definition powder is great to throw on top of your foundation or by itself. It corrects redness well!
Natalia L.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is a good power with no flash back or white cast. It leaves your skin looking smooth and sets the foundation very well
Christy P.
Hemet
BOMBBB AND CHEAP DOES THE JOB AND I ALWAYS BUY 2 OF THESE JUST TO HAVE GREAT FOR A FINISHING LOOK GO BUY ONE youll love it
Telma P.
Salinas, CA
Review for: elf Studio High Definition Loose Face Powder With Mineral Infused Face Primer... by e.l.f. Cosmetics more...
I've been using this for a while now and I love how my face feels when I use it. I totally recommend it to people out thier
Mica G.
This powder is great for setting foundation but the dispenser is hard to work with and the package is bulky for traveling.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.