BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Marybeth S.
Portsmouth, OH
Really like how this makes my make-up/skin look. It blends into the skin really well. Makes my make-up look really smooth.
Cheryl M.
Madison, MS
This powder is as good as the more expensive powder that is bought in department stores. Much less expensive. Works great!
azure w.
Fort Wayne, IN
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
this is a great powder! it blends beautifully and helps highlight your face in the areas you want! i recommend this to all!
Laiken M.
This is a good product if you are looking for a cheaper high def powder. It works just as well as the more expensive brands
Christina A.
Hanover, PA
Cheap, and gets the job done. Not much flashback. Keeps my makeup in place almost all day and night. Highly recommend this.
Cristi W.
Davis, OK
I use this everyday. Its super affordable, and just as good as any high dollar product. I wpuld definitely recommend this.
Clears of everything and has potency of being number 1 in cosmetics line i hope that its goes great in their products line.
Jossi A.
Mesa, AZ
I use this high definition powder to bake after putting my concealer and I really do like it. Also, it's not too expensive.
Lucy S.
I have super oily skin, so I use this product after my primer to absorb the excess oil and help my foundation last longer.
Victoria L.
West Springfield, MA
Very soft and light and it had a bit a shimmer in it that I liked! I would definitely buy this product again in the future.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.