BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Alissa P.
West Chester, OH
I have very oily skin. i love this product. but ONLY if i use milk of magnesium underneath. and an antishine setting spray
mami k.
I love that I can bake with this powder .it sets my make up in place very good . A good name brand and good price as well .
Ana Z.
Laredo, TX
I use it to set my foundation, this loose powder is great!! Just put a little on your face, under the eyes and that's all.
Gabby A.
Carrollton, GA
Love this powder by e.l.f.! It's a great setting powder and absolutely does its job! My makeup stays in place all day long!
Amanda J.
Santa Rosa, CA
It worked pretty well for me except that it made my face too pale looking and kinda flaky, no matter how little i used.
Brittany K.
South St Paul, MN
Very messy and leaves a white tint on your face. I like how much product you get for like 6$, but I wish it worked better.
Jamie J.
Sellersburg, IN
Works just as well as MUFE but for a fraction of the price. Just use sparingly or you may look a little "ghosty" in pics.
Amanda A.
Reedsburg, WI
I use this product daily to set me under eyes and T-zone. It is a must have for me. Can't beat the quality and the price!!
Kat J.
Review for: Sheer more...
I Iove this as a setting powder. Does not have a lot of flashback in pictures and makes my face look matte but not too dry.
Review for: e.l.f. High Definition Powder Hint of Tint, 0.28 Ounce more...
the high definicion powder because it look so good in my face not evry one use it so I look unic it helf after my dry skin
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.