BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
Samantha R.
Camden, NJ
Review for: e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder, Hint of Tint, .28 oz more...
Works well and doesn't leave my foundation looking dry and cracked after its set. I would recommend for first time bakers lol
Madeline C.
This e.l.f High Definition Powder was highly recommended to me by a friend, and believe me when I say, it's one of the best!
Megan H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Works to set any liquid foundation that I have used. Doesn't crease or make your face seem cakey. Leaves face feeling smooth
Tammy S.
Dry ridge , ky
I love how tho keeps my makeup from creasing and doesn't make my face look shiny even though it's a white translucent powder.
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
Beware flash back. But it's cheap and if you're in a pinch will set your makeup. Good for brightening the under eyes as well.
Sara F.
Newark, DE
for the price this is AMAZING. it’s so soft on the skin. i use it for baking and setting and for me it does an amazing job.
Naika H.
Coupeville, WA
Good for setting your concealer or for baking under the eyes. I also use this to set my face before using powder foundation
Theresa V.
Las Vegas
I love this powder for baking. It is such s good formula. I like that it gives me a great matte look and blends perfectly.
Lizbeth B.
Manteca, CA
I always see this on video but I don't know what it is for and I would be so thankful if someone told me what this is for .
Crystal A.
Los Angeles
Great setting powder! It is on the inexpensive side so it is worth it. It does have a back flash when taking photos though
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.