BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

How To Use:

• Wear alone, or use it to set foundation and makeup.

• About how long does it last? I know it’s a powder but is ...2 Answers
  • e.l.f. Cosmetics High Definition Powder is it just me or ...2 Answers
  • Whats is this used for?49 Answers
diana r.
Watauga, TX
This product didn't work for me. I have dryskin and it clung to my dry patches even afterexfoliating. I think this would be a
laura t.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this as my setting powder. It's very fine. Very similar to an expensive brand I have tried and this is a bargain but.
Isabel L.
Review for: Sheer more...
E.l.f. Is one of the brands that I started using when I started doing my make up. It never lets me down. I love this powder.
Lauren S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sheer more...
This just didn’t do it for me. It took away the coverage from my foundation and concealer and it left a weird tint on my face
Elizabeth R.
Hudson, NH
Not bad for drugstore but nothing compares to Laura Mercier and the NYC had loose powder is a really good affordable powder!
Kimberly S.
This is great for the affordable price and good for beginners or people who don’t really wear a lot of makeup to begin with.
Kelly D.
This product is good. Try avoiding taking pictures with the flash on. Besides that for the price it does what it needs to do.
Traci M.
Madera, CA
Did nothing positive for me. Was exactly like I used baby powder to set my face. Even seamed to make under eye circles darker
camila a.
Review for: Shimmer more...
It is so awesome elf just has the best it's products and makeups you can possibly buy and this product is just over the moon
Aida P.
Awesome 😍💕👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾 keeps your makeup matte ✨✨🔥... your it's soft and thin... translucent powder .. cheap and good ... #love it
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats is this used for?
Gisel Z.
Madera, CA
Does this make your foundation lighter or is it translusant
Elinor M.
Warren, MI
Does the product create a weird look on camera?
Rumour E.